> Services > Hosting services > e-mail services
In order to use E-mail services, users require an Internet connection and the necessary client software resources (any Internet browser, any standard e-mail programme or MS Outlook). SSL decoding with a 1024 bit key length from DEAC servers is available in case the client’s software set up is configured incorrectly. DEAC offers three types of e-mails.
|E-mail||Protection against |
viruses and spam
|DEAC security guarantees|
|+||Incoming and outgoing e-mail storage on DEAC servers 24 hours a day.|
|+||Incoming and outgoing e-mail storage on DEAC servers 24 hours a day. Professional Microsoft Exchange opens up extensive opportunities for company document exchange, maintenance and administration. |
E-mail service prices
All prices are shown without VAT.
For an additional charge, you can also purchase an:
- Data transmission speed up to 1 Gbit/s;
- Protection against viruses and spam;
- 24x7 uninterrupted system operation.
- Maintenance on one domain on the DEAC DNS server without charge;
- Protection no unauthorised access with DEAC firewall software;
- SSL (decoding) regime with a 1024 bit key length;
- Regular creation of backup data copies.
Sign up for this service